Canadian Tire Survey is being held in order to get an overall feedback of their doings and to get an idea about customer remarks. By filling Canadian Tire Survey at www.tellcdntire.com you can avail the golden chance of grabbing the opportunity to win a $100 CDN Canadian Tire gift card.
About Canadian Tires
The Company is named as Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited. The company sells a wide range of products including automobiles, sports and leisure, furniture, toys and home products. The company’s head office is in Toronto, Ontario.
Eligibility criteria you need to fulfill if you want to take Canadian Tire Survey
You are required to read all the rules telling you how to fill the Canadian Tire Survey. You must have visited the store and have a customer’s receipt of your purchase. All instructions will be given on that receipt. Above all these, if you are willing to share your experience it is mandatory for you to be a resident of Canada. Your age must be equal or greater than the majority of people of your respected area or territory.
Way To Canadian Tire Survey
If you want to have a quick access to Canadian Tire Survey you are required to follow all the given instructions carefully.
- Click on the blue link www.tellcdntire.com and open it.
- Select any one language that you better understand from either English or French
- Now, look at the receipt that you got from the store.
- You have to fill the information given on the receipt in the boxes that appear on your screen.
- Firstly write the correct time of your purchase.
- Then write the exact amount of money spend and your registration ID
- Look carefully and you will see the order number on the top right corner. This will be exactly below your invoice.
- After doing this you will be asked various questions about Canadian Tire.
- Answer all these questions with honesty.
- In the end, your contact information will be asked. Do fill this information correctly and carefully.
- With this, your Canadian Tire Survey will come to an end. Submit your survey by clicking on submit option.