Fill out the ALDI Survey to enter to win a £100 voucher
Aldi (stylized as ALDI) is the common brand of two leading global discount supermarket chains with over 10,000 stores in 18 countries and an estimated combined turnover of more than €50 billion. However, aside from selling some of the best items out there, it also offers its customers a wonderful offer: a chance to win £100 voucher. All you need to do is to go to www.tellaldi.com and fill out the ALDI Survey!
Filling out this can be very important for the ALDI people as they not only want to provide you with the opportunity to win vouchers, but they also want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.
Requirements and rules for filling out the survey
To fill out the ALDI Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to ALDI Store.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the ALDI Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.tellaldi.com
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your Survey Code. This will be found at the bottom of your receipt from your last visit to an outlet. Click ‘Next’.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey to be entered!