Just can’t seem to have enough groceries? Always needing more, but on a limited budget? Worry no more; you can win $1,000 in free groceries by filling the Metro Survey, available at www.metrosurvey.ca.
A Canadian food retailer, Metro is third largest grocer in the country. Founded in 1947, by Rolland Jeanneau, the company is based in Montreal, Quebec, but operates in both Quebec and Ontario. It has several subsidiaries and operates hundreds of stores throughout Canada; where everything is made available to the customers so they don’t have to roam from one store to the other.
Step by Step Guide for completing the Metro Survey
Want that $1000 prize? All you have to do is fill the Metro Survey, by following the procedure given below:
- The very first thing you have to do is turn on your computer, with a working internet connection and open your browser.
- Next, enter the following link in the browser www.metrosurvey.ca.
- Your browser will take you to the Metro Survey
- Once you are on the main page of the survey, you will need to type in the Survey Access Code.
- The code is available on your Metro purchase receipt from your most recent shopping trip to Metro.
- Then, press the “Start Survey” button to begin the Metro Survey.
- Now, you can begin the survey and answer the questions regarding your last visit to Metro. The questions will include everything from the quality of the products to their availability.
- Keep on clicking “Next” until you have answered all of the questions.
- When you are done answering all the questions, leave your contact information to enter the sweepstakes for the $1,000 in groceries.
- You can now submit the Metro Survey.