EAT. has been creating, making and serving their own great tasting seasonal recipes for over 20 years. They now have over 100 shops across the UK.
Filling out a survey is be very important for the EAT.people as they want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.All you need to do is to go to www.eatlistens.com and fill out the EAT. Survey!
Requirements and rules for filling out the survey
To fill out the EAT. Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a EAT. Store.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the EAT. Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.eatlistens.com
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your Survey Code. This will be found at the bottom of your receipt from your last visit to an outlet. Click ‘Submit’.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the food. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey!