CVS sells prescription drugs and a wide assortment of general merchandise, including over-the-counter drugs, beauty products and cosmetics, film and photo finishing services, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards, and convenience foods through their CVS Pharmacy and Longs Drugs retail stores. It also provides healthcare services through its more than 1,100 Minute Clinic medical clinics as well as their Diabetes Care Centres. Most of these clinics are located within CVS stores.
Filling out the CVS survey can be very important for the CVS people as they want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers. All you need to do is to go to www.cvssurvey.com and fill out the CVS Survey!
Requirements and rules for filling out the survey
To fill out the CVS Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a CVS Store.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the CVS Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.cvssurvey.com
- On the page that opens up, select a language, English or French.
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your Survey ID#. This will be found at the bottom of your receipt from your last visit. Click ‘Submit’.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience at the store and the quality of the product. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey!