Tell Subway why are their sandwiches best in town!
When you hear the word Panini sandwich doesn’t your stomach grumble with anticipation? You might love all kinds of sandwiches in general but admit that Subway is the first choice that pops in to your head when you look forward to particularly paninis. So if you haven’t been to Subway you’re missing out, and if you have then you know how heavenly simple food like sandwiches food can be.
What makes Subway stand out even more is their attention to their customers; they listen to what the customers have to say and take their suggestions and complaints seriously. So, if you have something to tell them regarding their food or services (either good or bad), then fill out their customer feedback survey at www.tellsubway.com and help them improve with your suggestions.
Procedure for Subway Survey
To fill out the Subway Survey, follow the steps given below:
- Visit the survey by clicking on www.tellsubway.com. This will take you to the Subway Survey page.
- Next, enter the 04-digit store identification number that can be located on your Subway purchase receipt and press the button “Submit”
- Now you can start your survey
- Begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding Subway service, food and environment from a scale of 1-10 and keep clicking “Next” to move on to the sequential questions.
- Once you have completed the survey, a validation code will be displayed on your screen, write it down on back of your receipt and you can use it to redeem a free cookie on your next visit to survey.
- Submit your Subway Survey.