Fill out the Regal Entertainment Group Survey to Enter to win a $100 Gift Card
Regal Entertainment Group, abbreviated REG, is an American movie theater chain headquartered in unincorporated Halls Crossroads, just north of Knoxville, Tennessee. Regal operates 7,307 screens in 564 theatres as of June 2016. The three main theatre brands operated by Regal Entertainment Group are Regal Cinemas, Edwards Theatres, and United Artists Theatres. However, aside from giving some real good entertainment source out there, the group also offers its customers a wonderful offer: a chance to win a gift card worth 100 dollars. All you need to do is to go to www.regalsurvey.com and fill out the Regal Entertainment Group Survey!
Filling out this can be very important for the Regal Entertainment Group people as they not only want to provide you with the opportunity to win gift cards, but they also want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers.
Requirements and rules for filling out the Regal Entertainment Group Survey
To fill out the Regal Entertainment Group Survey, you must have:
- Access to a device that is capable of connecting to the Internet.
- Access to an Internet connection that is smooth and fast.
- A receipt from your last visit to a Regal Entertainment Group Theatre.
- You can only fill out the survey twice within 30 days.
The procedure of filling out the Regal Entertainment Group Survey
- On your computer, open up your preferred web browser and in the search tab, type in the following address: www.regalsurvey.com
- On the page that opens up, select a language, English or French.
- In the fields provided, you will need to enter in your Access Code, Station Number, Date and Time. Click ‘Submit’.
- Over the next few pages, you will be asked a series of questions about your experience. Answer all questions honestly.
- At the end of the survey you may be asked some demographic based questions, these help the people analysing to make sense of results.
- Complete the survey to be entered!