Fill out the CVS Customer Survey and help improve your favorite retail store
Filling out the CVS Survey can be very important for the CVS people as they want to improve their service. By filling out this survey and providing your valuable feedback, you can help them improve their quality, services, and even their interactions with customers. All you need to do is to go to www.cvssurvey.com and fill out the CVS Survey!
CVS sells prescription drugs and a wide assortment of general merchandise, including over-the-counter drugs, beauty products and cosmetics, film and photo finishing services, seasonal merchandise, greeting cards, and convenience foods through their CVS Pharmacy and Longs Drugs retail stores. It also provides healthcare services through its more than 1,100 Minute Clinic medical clinics as well as their Diabetes Care Centers. Most of these clinics are located within CVS stores.
Procedure for CVS Survey
To fill out the CVS Survey, follow the step by step guidelines given below:
- Visit the following web address in your web browser www.cvssurvey.com. This will take you to the CVS Survey page.
- Make a selection for your language of preference between English and French
- Next, enter the survey identification number which can easily be located at the bottom of CVS purchase receipt and click the “Submit button” to start the survey.
- Begin the survey by answering all the questions regarding CVS service and environment.
- Then enter your full name, email address, phone number and ZIP code to if you wish to take part in the sweepstakes.
- Then submit your survey.